AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

HELP - I cant run my ads even there is enough balance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

all,

please solve my problem. i want to run an ad using my account. i already set it and were ready to place it. but the ad never really runs. i got message "None of your ads are running. Can we help? See more" in red highlighted bar. what makes me confused is that i have IDR 400,000 (worth USD 45) under my current balance.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ryanzizou
September 2015

Hi ryanzizou,   When you use a coupon to open an account...

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi ryanzizou,

When you use a coupon to open an account you must also make a deposit (for pre-pay accounts) or provide a payment method (for post-pay accounts).

Also, check to see if you have set a start date for your campaign. If that start date is in the future, you would get a message like this even though your  campaign says enabled (the green dot shows).

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Hi ryanzizou,   First of all please don't panic :)    Let...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi ryanzizou,

First of all please don't panic Smiley Happy 

Let me walk you through with some basic diagnosis first. As per the latest faster diagnosis, you should be able to see what exactly is the message coming up? When you hover mouse over the individual ad copy, it will let you know if ad is running or not and possibly the reason for ad not running.

You said you have enough balance in your account. So that shouldn't be the concern.

In case, your account is new, there is a slightest possibility that Adwords is in the process of verifying your account and till the time verification will not complete, your ads won't show. So you will have to wait unti the review is complete.

Lastly, you could reach out to Adwords support so that they can identify the exact reason and address your concern.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Hi Ryanzizou   Does your account give you any information...

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Ryanzizou

Does your account give you any information about why the ads are not running? If there is a help link in the message, what does it say? You have mentioned that you have a positive balance on your account, I think there are a few things you can check-

Check your daily budget settings, make sure you have allowed enough budget for the ads to run. Also, go through your network and targeting settings etc.

If you cannot see anything wrong, perform a keyword diagnosis, this will give you information on why the ad isnt running such as ad issues for particular keywords etc, you can do this by hovering over the speech bubble next to the keyword on the keywords tab (please see link below)

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=10929

Let me know how you get on and please post back, good luck Smiley Happy

Best regards

it says:   "We noticed that all of your campaigns and/or...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Hel_ipe wrote:

Hi Ryanzizou

Does your account give you any information about why the ads are not running? If there is a help link in the message, what does it say? You have mentioned that you have a positive balance on your account, I think there are a few things you can check-

Check your daily budget settings, make sure you have allowed enough budget for the ads to run. Also, go through your network and targeting settings etc.

If you cannot see anything wrong, perform a keyword diagnosis, this will give you information on why the ad isnt running such as ad issues for particular keywords etc, you can do this by hovering over the speech bubble next to the keyword on the keywords tab (please see link below)

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=10929

Let me know how you get on and please post back, good luck Smiley Happy

Best regards

it says:

"We noticed that all of your campaigns and/or ad groups are currently paused or deleted. If you're interested in running your ads again, the Google AdWords Team is available to address any questions or concerns you may have about your account."

but the fact is the campaign is enabled

Hi ryanzizou,   Make sure that the campaign which you are...

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi ryanzizou,

Make sure that the campaign which you are checking contains enabled, active ad groups, keywords and ad copies. It might be possible that as you have written that the campaign doesn't contain active ad groups, that's why the diagnosis have returned that message back to you.

Pankaj

i already check my campaign. yes it contains enabled and...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@pankaj1782 wrote:

Hi ryanzizou,

Make sure that the campaign which you are checking contains enabled, active ad groups, keywords and ad copies. It might be possible that as you have written that the campaign doesn't contain active ad groups, that's why the diagnosis have returned that message back to you.

Pankaj

i already check my campaign. yes it contains enabled and active ad group, ad, and keywords. is it because i got the balance from adwords voucher?

Hi ryanzizou   When getting your credit from a voucher, t...

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi ryanzizou

When getting your credit from a voucher, there are rules in place so as long as you adhered to these rules I cannot see why the issue would be caused this way. To my mind, if you have credit showing in your account, this should be ok. But take a look at the link, there may be some piece of information in there that is applicable to you. Did you have any problems when you were redeeming your code? Check out this promo code issues link, there may be something that will help you understand why this is happening, if this is a voucher issue. 

Otherwise, I think it will be best for you to contact support as no one on the forum can check your accoount for you, where as support can look into technical issues and difficulties.

I hope you get this issue resolved soon Smiley Happy

Best regards

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ryanzizou
September 2015

Hi ryanzizou,   When you use a coupon to open an account...

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi ryanzizou,

When you use a coupon to open an account you must also make a deposit (for pre-pay accounts) or provide a payment method (for post-pay accounts).

Also, check to see if you have set a start date for your campaign. If that start date is in the future, you would get a message like this even though your  campaign says enabled (the green dot shows).

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

i've found out that i must input my payment method. i rea...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@petebardo wrote:

Hi ryanzizou,

Best of Luck!

Pete

i've found out that i must input my payment method. i realized that after i noticed a notification says that google is processing my payment. thanks, all for your help Smiley Happy