AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google+ sponsored post

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

i'm really interrested in promoting some posts on Google+.

I've found how to promote posts with Display advertising, but i've read that now it's possible to promote the posts inside Google+ itself (as facebook sponsored posts/stories).

Has anyone tested? Does anyone know how to do?

Thank you

Wish you all a great and sunny day.

Best Regards

Alexandre

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alexandre B
September 2015

Re: Google+ sponsored post

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

I have not seen any posts in my feed with a symbol of "advertising" like on facebook so I suppose such a feature is not yet invented by google.

I asked before about similar features with facebook here , but it seems the only tool available is that +Post Ad served only on the GDN :

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Members-lounge/Advertising-method-to-get-more-followers-on-G...

Have you seen any post in your Google+ feed that looks like a promoted post , with a symbol ?

View solution in original post

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Alexandre 

Nice to here from you again. I think you may have read about this one +Post ads described here :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3265384

However it has a requirement that the promoted business page already has 1000 followers, which I am having a hard time obtaining in the first place.

From what I have been reading, posts containing videos tend to have a better impact.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Adrian!
Yes, good to hera from you again too! :-)

Yes, i've read this article. I've already promoted our latest post (as we fullfill all the requirements).
But, the post should be displayed within the Display Network (nice though!) while i'd like it to be promoted within the Google+ stream.

I'm really not sure that it will be the case. ..
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alexandre B
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

I have not seen any posts in my feed with a symbol of "advertising" like on facebook so I suppose such a feature is not yet invented by google.

I asked before about similar features with facebook here , but it seems the only tool available is that +Post Ad served only on the GDN :

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Members-lounge/Advertising-method-to-get-more-followers-on-G...

Have you seen any post in your Google+ feed that looks like a promoted post , with a symbol ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Well i guess you're right. It might not be available yet...
I think that the new feature is only that the advertisment program is open to small advertisers...

Thank you anyway :-)