AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google image ad display areas

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear All,

I want to know when I make an Image ad from Google,

1. How long will it takes to display 

2. Where are the places which display our business ad? I mean as example what kind of websites will the Image ad display

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author France L
March 2016

Re: Google image ad display areas

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
As of now in search campaigns only 7 ads will appear instead of 11, side ads will no more appear in google's SERP.
Due to this more competitors might have raised their bids to appear on the 1st page which were ranking beyond 7th position on the 1st page.
Hence, this increased competition and bids changed the CPC trend. Now advertisers are paying more to maintain their ads position. The same situation might has arose to you.

Similarly for display, you need to bid a optimum amount.

If your campaign is budget constraint then I recommend to use automatic bidding, focusing on clicks.
If the issue is same it will sort out and also you will come to know what need be bid amount if you switch to manual bidding.

There is one other scenario when your ads got approved and generated some data(clicks, impressions) but your account may get reviewed again if you make any change in the campaigns.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

1)  Most ads are reviewed within 1 business day, and some ads are eligible to run while in review.
Whenever you create a new ad or make changes to an existing ad, that ad is automatically submitted for review. Both active and paused ads will be reviewed.

Once you save an ad, you’ll typically see one of these statuses:

Under review: While under review, your ad won’t run until it’s been approved. Don’t worry, this process usually takes up to 1 business day.
Eligible: An eligible ad can run on certain pages while being reviewed. The ad could still be disapproved or suspended, so check on the ad after 1 business day to make sure that it’s been approved.

2)  The websites where the ads will be displayed depends on the targeting method.

For more details go through this link:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404191?hl=en

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@ Archit
Thank you for the kind reply. Actually I have been waiting 2 days now. So what I did today, I have stop the Image and advertise a new text ad. But the thing was the ad was approved didn't show on the searched websites. Then I have tried to increase my bid rate up to 3 euro per day. so suddenly it appears. And after a while it was disappeared.

Then I have asked our CEO to re check by using the same key word. No , the ad was not on the searched network.

Then again i raised the daily bid up to 5 euro. Then again it appeared for a while, then the same procedure. After that I didn't raise the budget and looking for a solution to place the Adword on google for a longer time or at least a month.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author France L
March 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
As of now in search campaigns only 7 ads will appear instead of 11, side ads will no more appear in google's SERP.
Due to this more competitors might have raised their bids to appear on the 1st page which were ranking beyond 7th position on the 1st page.
Hence, this increased competition and bids changed the CPC trend. Now advertisers are paying more to maintain their ads position. The same situation might has arose to you.

Similarly for display, you need to bid a optimum amount.

If your campaign is budget constraint then I recommend to use automatic bidding, focusing on clicks.
If the issue is same it will sort out and also you will come to know what need be bid amount if you switch to manual bidding.

There is one other scenario when your ads got approved and generated some data(clicks, impressions) but your account may get reviewed again if you make any change in the campaigns.

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I thank you, this is helpful to sort out my problem.