AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google doesn't promote my video

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. I want to promote my video in youtube and for testing the service I have put the 10$ 2 days ago. all settings seems right, but no views added by promotion service and in my billing settings 10 $ still remaining. Why Google doesn't use my money to promote the video ? Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Google doesn't promote my video

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey digitstep,

We don't have access to your campaign - and there can be many reasons for your campaign not to work properly (low bid, unapproved ad, lack of targeting - keywords or placements etc.).

Furthermore, YouTube ads are not working Globally yet - where are you from?

I recommend you to read this guide thoroughly and see if you missed something - or give us more details about the campaign.

Another option of you the contact the Google AdWords support team - it would be easier for them to help since they have an access to your account.

Good Luck,

Asaf

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey digitstep,

We don't have access to your campaign - and there can be many reasons for your campaign not to work properly (low bid, unapproved ad, lack of targeting - keywords or placements etc.).

Furthermore, YouTube ads are not working Globally yet - where are you from?

I recommend you to read this guide thoroughly and see if you missed something - or give us more details about the campaign.

Another option of you the contact the Google AdWords support team - it would be easier for them to help since they have an access to your account.

Good Luck,

Asaf

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

@digistep

There could be many reasons your video isn´t showing: you could have a too low bid or your targeting settings at campaign level could be wrong. Maybe you forgot to add placements ot keywords or audiences?

Here is a really good guide for marketing at Youtube (whih I am really not an expert at)