AdWords
6.7K members online now
6.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google adword result

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone I am using Google adword paid services to advertisement but I am not satisfy with par day click result on my ad ..because my daily budget to spent for ad more than 2000 rs Indian rupees. we see per day click average 160click/day after spent 1500 Indian rupees. and call result is very bad .because I want to direct call to me from my ad . Finally daily budget is 2000 RS and par day click 160 but call result par day only 10 to 15 very bad .What I do for good result.please help .     

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Harveer S
September 2015

Re: Google adword result

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Harveer,

You need to understand concept and fundamental of adwords. You are spending 2k INR it's good amount to get results.

We required more details from your side such a keywords you are using, Target, your Landing page and strategy. So we can analyse and let you know more in this.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Harveer S
September 2015

Re: Google adword result

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Harveer,

You need to understand concept and fundamental of adwords. You are spending 2k INR it's good amount to get results.

We required more details from your side such a keywords you are using, Target, your Landing page and strategy. So we can analyse and let you know more in this.