AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google suspended our account for billing verification. We have trying several times to get help form Google but every time they email that its suspeneded and we cant use our ads any more.

We are loosing our business everyday and no help from Google.

Anybody here who has google adwords account like agent, any one can run our ads and we will be paying for it.

Please please help us....

Regards,

Mahadee

H/p: +6013-333 2273

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google ads

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mahadee,

Could you please post a reason why was your account suspended? Please, don't post your account number or any other sensitive information on this public forum.

Thanks,

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Ma'am,

Thanks for your mail. Reason given always that billing verification problem.

But we always paid all the charges on time and we are running google from Feb 2012 until January 2013 last week and we paid more than $ 3000+ ... Please ma'am help us.... Smiley Sad

Regards,

Mahadee

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 4
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mahadee

I've passed your issue to the AdWords support team. You should hear from them within 24 hours. 

Best,

Zee
G+

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

You might want ot check with your bank.

A have a client in Australia for whom I manage multiple client accounts - a nunber of them had billing issues over the Christmas period and it was the bank's fault! The card had funds, it's just that the payments simply didn't get processed in time.

Google doesn't seem to go back and try and take the money until you click on the "Reenable form of payment" link in the billing details.

If you are confident that the payment will go through   please make sure you have clicked this link - then Google will try and take the funds - and if everything is OK the account should go live again....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ma'am, its been long time and until now no one from google contact us...

its over 48 hours. Please ma'amm help me..

Thanks,

Mahadee

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

So - what did the bank say?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Bank say google charge my account and its okay... nothing wrong with bank...

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

did you then click on the "reenable form of payment" link?

Go  to the billing preferences and look for the forms of payment - find the credit card in question and click on the link - sometimes that's all it takes.

If you have done this then you will need to speak to Google - but you don't have to wait for them to call you... call them

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067/?hl=en&

In moy experience they can be really, really helpful

good luck