AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google Switzerland

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a campaign running for Google Switzerland and I have tested in with 5 keywords but the ads are not showing at all. In fact no ad words are showing for those keywords or very rarley. Why? When I clicked on the tool to preview the ad with that key word it says it is showing but it isnt! The daily budget is high and the maximum bid is high as well. So why aren't the ads showing?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Switzerland

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello matesalka; welcome;

• Are you Geo setting set in Switzerland?
  • What are the languages you are targeting?

Have you tried to check using the ad preview tool;? This tool simulates a "random" user searching Google without saving cookies. (Running a search on your PC is biased, due to the cookies saved.)

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Google Switzerland

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Good morning.

There's isn't paid search traffic available for all conceivable keywords--Google only serves ads on searches that get a certain, minimum number of searches. If you don't see any ads at all when you try a search on those keywords, that is a strong suggestion that those phrases are not in the paid advertising database.  You might try finding different keywords for your product/service?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*