AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google Support Reps Needed for Agencies

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

* note i was asked to move this last reply below to seperate thread.

The more I'm looking into our problems with Google the more furstrated I'm getting. We spend on average $25k a week with Google and it makes me nuts that we cant get an actual Google rep on the phone to help us when we have immediate issues. What kind of company does business like this? Going hand and hand with Adwords is Google Places. We have 427 seperate Google Places accounts each with different email addresses and up to 10 listings per account. Why do we have so many? Because if Google suspendes one listing, they suspend them all and we have no recourse except to reclaim the other listings which takes weeks or even months. It's insane! This is primary the reason that we are now pushing Bing as the primary PPC provider. We have multiple reps with Bing, and they take care of all our issues with a phone call. I wish Google would respect and support the agencies who spend real money with them.

So, I've had multiple people tell me it is not possible but I will at least ask this here, is there a way to get an actually rep from Google? Someone we can call when we have major issues and we really need to get something done...someone who can direct us on the best ways to manage the thousands of adwords campaigns, hundreds of Googe Place listings by multiple employees.

Thank you.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Support Reps Needed for Agencies

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi JoeyVegas,

Seems like you've got quite a bit going on.  I can certainly see how some dedicated assistance would be helpful for you.

I cannot confirm how one goes about obtaining an account rep but I can confirm that it is most definitely possible as I've worked with multiple reps over the last couple of years.  I cannot put my finger on what triggered them to contact us, nor did I ask (mental note to ask next time).  I have not worked with the amount of accounts that you're mentioning nor the weekly ad spend so I would wager a guess and say that you'd most likely fall into the category of folks who could be eligible for some assistance.

One thought I have for you and I'm not positive that it will help but Google Engage offers support for Agencies and I can confirm that I have received calls directly from Engage reps who have been quite helpful.  Yet another option for you could be contacting the Premier SMB Partner folks (I've not had any experience with them).  Also, if you don't have it, certified partner status could help too.  I get a sense that the more Google programs that you are involved the the more chances you have to become 'noticed'.

As you can see in this thread, there is not much public info on this. This may sound crazy but have you contacted support to see if there are any options available to you?  They do have access to your accounts...

Again, my suggestions are just that, I can't promise anything.  I wish I had better info for you but unfortunately I do not.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Tom, thank you very much for taking the time to provide me with a very detailed reply. I really appreciate you and the other top contributors sharing their incredible wealth of knowledge on these issues.

Joe

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Joe,

My pleasure really and the TC's here are really great.  You don't become a TC unless you're really willing to help others and that is what this Community is all about. People helping people.

Hope you get everything sorted out.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

JoeyVegas;

As requested, I have escalated your request. Hopefully, you will be contacted. (I have thought you also see the escalation note I get to see, so, I did not reply. Apparently, for some technical reason, you don't see the escalation notice.)

Please note, that the post was escalated.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 6
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi JoeyVegas,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting. I understand your frustration. Could you please let me know if you ever called the support team to help you with your issues?

Best,

Zee
G+

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Hi JoeyVegas, 

I see that you have a couple of queries about how to get a little more support from Google. 

Account reps are allocated on a rolling basis so a range of different advertisers get a chance to have some help from the Google team. In the future one of my colleagues may well be able to get in contact with you about your accounts, but at the moment I'm afraid this isn't possible for your accounts. 

In the meantime however, Google Engage for Agencies will be able to give you a bit more help with your campaigns and provide some more materials for your campaigns. (Thanks for the tip there PPCBossman!) 

Thanks for mentioning the support team Zee, they are a great resource for any AdWords related troubleshooting issues, and can be contacted via the details in the link below: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1385067

If you have any specific Places queries, this link below will help you contact the Places team directly: http://support.google.com/places/bin/request.py?contact_type=contact_policy

Best, 

A

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Now I see on which step i am today Smiley Surprised But everything goes very fast these days Robot Happy

Sincerely,

E2ras

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well, it seems that this not happening only to us and we spend way more that you do per month.

After several attempts of trying to contact google, we were given a number of a person to call, however she is never there and only available after 3 PM. Now this what is called SUPPORT.

I have to admit that in the past 2 months since we got the persons number, we have never managed to talk to her at all over the phone and she seems to always be OOO when contacted via email.

Good luck with your efforts to get a number to of a dedicated person to contact, but from our experience, it does not seem that this will provide you with a better service.

Regards