AdWords
921 members online now
921 members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google Stops All My Videos-I called Adwords Support & That Said Nothing They Can Do To Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to point out that I was seeking to understand why all my videos were stopped at one time, even the ones that were approved.  I asked are any policies being violated, did I do something wrong.  I was given a general response that they review new accounts and this is normal behavior.  I explained that this review has been going on for several days, and I would appreciate it if they would just tell me if there is something I need to fix.  Google Adwords Support said they couldn't help me and that was the end of the call.  How rude! 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
August 2012

Re: Google Stops All My Videos-I called Adwords Support & That Said Nothing They Can Do To Help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Google often reviews AdWords accounts for a number of reasons and unfortunately, this is something you will have to wait out until they are done.  You can run a search here on the Community and will find numerous similar situations, you are not being singled out by any means.

If all parts of your account are in good standing and nothing violates any of the AdWords Policies, once the review is complete, your account will return to active status.  The other possible outcome is disapproval or suspension.

The best route to take at this point is to wait patiently until the review is completed.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
August 2012

Re: Google Stops All My Videos-I called Adwords Support & That Said Nothing They Can Do To Help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Google often reviews AdWords accounts for a number of reasons and unfortunately, this is something you will have to wait out until they are done.  You can run a search here on the Community and will find numerous similar situations, you are not being singled out by any means.

If all parts of your account are in good standing and nothing violates any of the AdWords Policies, once the review is complete, your account will return to active status.  The other possible outcome is disapproval or suspension.

The best route to take at this point is to wait patiently until the review is completed.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’