AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google Star Seller Ratings

Vas
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Vas
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey guys, how long did it take for u to implement Google Star ratings (http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375474?hl=en). I can see that Google has already cached those from the 3rd party websites, but still hasn't synched with AdWords. So wondering how long does it take on average.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Star Seller Ratings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Vas,

you need at least 30 unique reviews, each from the past 12 months, and a composite rating of 3.5 stars or higher on Google Shopping. They consist of an aggregate ratings score with snippets of customer reviews from third-party sites and Google Wallet.

As long as you do not have at least 30, the stars will not show up.

Vas
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Vas
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have 31, but they got indexed only 5 days ago or so. So been wondering how long would it take more to sync with AdWords. What's been in your experience guys? -- Vas

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It can take some time. We onced waited a full month until they appeared. You should also make sure that your storename in Google Shopping is exactly the same as on other Plattforms where you received your ratings.

Vas
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Vas
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I don't have it connected with a Google store (merchant) account. Don't think it is obligatory to have those appeared, right?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In my point of view a connected Merchant Center Account is absolutely required - but maybe someone else has made other experiences regarding that?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

reviews and ratings data are simply aggregated on google-shopping --

there should be absolutely no need to have a merchant-center-account.

if the ratings data is currently seen (cached) on google-shopping,

then possibly try enabling (opt-in) the adwords feature here --

https://services.google.com/fb/forms/SellerRatingExtensions/

as was already noted, be certain the data meets the current criteria.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Make sure that you don't use a subdomain as your display URL.

i.e. if your domain is buyshoes.com and you are bidding on blue shoes, don't use a subdomain like blue.buyshoes.com as Google see this as a different domain and will not show your seller reviews.

You can however use buyshoes.com/blue

Although it's probably a case of waiting for it to show, I thought I would mention this anyway.

Ryan.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
it takes about 3-4 weeks for stars to appear once you have 31 reviews. Verifiedfeedback.com is now supplying reviews in to google seller ratings.