AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google Seller Ratings - new aggregation service?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

Our company - TrustSpot is a reviews aggregation service that helps small businesses collect valuable feedback and display it on their site and on social media. We've been trying to find more information about applying to become a Google Partner so we can be one of the independent sites that push our customers reviews into the Google Seller Ratings area. 

All of our competitors are aligned with them so I'm assuming there is some department I need to speak to but finding details or contact information has proven to be difficult. The only thing I've found so far is a single email address called ( reviews-partnership@google.com ) , but no response so far. 

Does anybody know the best way to get in contact with them? 

Thanks,

Ryan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Seller Ratings - new aggregation service?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ryan,

I regret to say that this forum is probably the wrong place for the query. We are exclusively discussing AdWords here and answers are typically given by volunteers who are advertisers themselves; which unfortunately makes the question a bit off topic.

However, I do feel a deep sympathy for which reason I'd like to tell what I would do.

I do not think there is an online form where you could apply. Therefore I'd give a ring to Google's switchboard at their HQ to identify the relevant department & people inside MTV operations. Info from http://www.google.com/about/company/facts/locations/ as follows:

Google Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
Phone: +1 650-253-0000

Best,
Lakatos