AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google Remarketing Cost Benefits?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anyone provide statistics on remarketing benefits pertaining to cost? If any, examples of case studies?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Remarketing Cost Benefits?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

You can find case studies on remarketing from Remarketing - Think Insights.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello, Keith.

Remarketing is too general a subject to be able to provide statistics at this level. Over here is a list of documents from Google that can provide you with some information: http://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/search.html#?q=remarketing

But beyond this simple word, "remarketing", many different strategies can hide. There's search remarketing and display remarketing. Then there are audiences and creatives. And the tighter the link between the audience, the moment in time when you present it with your ads and the ads themselves, the better the results. There is no, as it is the case with many things related to AdWords, a one size fits all solution.

Go too broad with the audience, for too long, with the same creatives over and over agan, and you've ruined both the experience for the user and your budget.

Segment your audience carefully, adjust the message accordingly, and things can change completely.

What kind of strategy for remarketing do you have in mind?
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Let me clarify, I'm requesting statistics on Dynamic Remarketing. At this moment, the company I work for is fairly new to this, and I wanted to provide an overall cost benefit analysis to show how we can boost conversions to buyers not ready to buy. Of course , there's much more opportunity within this realm that I'll be targeted. For me, it's about providing numbers to elucidate the priority of Dynamic Remarketing. Again, I'm very familiar with the term and or the functionality, I would like to compile info that'll help me to convince the importance.

I do appreciate everyone reaching out.

Thanks

Keith

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

There are almost 18 case studies on 

http://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/search.html#?q=dynamic%20remarketing

(filter by Content type > Case studies)