AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google Plus Social Extension

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Why does my social extension show a different amount of +1's as my actual Google Plus page?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Plus Social Extension

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

On the footnote of your Adwords Campaign Interface,there is a grayed area that says:

Reporting is not real-time. Clicks and impressions received in the last three hours may not be included here. 
There is a 24-hour delay in conversion tracking reporting.

I assume this applies as well to Social Extension.

More Power,
Loraine

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello davidcorman,

In addition to that, I would like to point you towards an interesting thread posted by Googler Alys about the Social Extensions here, which gives you real insight on how these extensions work and why there might be different basic and personal annotations and a conflict can arise. I think that thread is still open and if you want, you might post this there, so that Alys could see and reply back to you.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies. There is a significant difference between what appears in the actual page vs. the ad text so I don't think it is simply a time lag. I will check out the other thread and ask there as well.