AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partners Profile

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Are you able to transfer tests to another account? We have hired someone who is Adwords and Analytics certified, we would like to link him to our partners profile so that his tests show but he would be using a new company email. Does he have to retake the tests under the new email or can those be transferred if they have not expired. 

Ambir Jarvis
3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June 2016

Re: Google Partners Profile

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hey Ambir,

Looks like the swat team has stepped up here, @PPCBossman's recommendations were spot on, when in doubt call support and have them look at the emails in question and see if they can make the switch. 

Yes they can transfer in most cases, have the certified employee call into support and give them the old email address and the new email and they will take it from there. There is a process they have to go through and calling in is the only way to get it done! 

866-246-6453, they are ready for your call! Smiley Happy 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Ambir_Jarvis;

The last time I tried, I had to  grant an access to the user to the Company's MCC for the certification to be shown.

That might have changed.... Not sure though,...

Our expert on that is @PPCBossman

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Ambir_Jarvis

I think there are two paths you can take.  

First, if you and your new team member have access to all email accounts involved (it sounds like you do), AdWords Support may be able to do a transfer from one email to another.  I have not taken this path myself but I've heard others have had success with it.

Secondly, for a quick solution, you could link your new hire's personal email to your partner account until certification renewal time and then ask them to take the exams on the new business email address. 

@Spencer_Wade - have anything good to add in here?

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
Tests are associated with the email address and you can't, unfortunately, transfer them. If they took the tests on a gmail account, they can unassociate from the old company and associate with yours.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June 2016

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hey Ambir,

Looks like the swat team has stepped up here, @PPCBossman's recommendations were spot on, when in doubt call support and have them look at the emails in question and see if they can make the switch. 

Yes they can transfer in most cases, have the certified employee call into support and give them the old email address and the new email and they will take it from there. There is a process they have to go through and calling in is the only way to get it done! 

866-246-6453, they are ready for your call! Smiley Happy 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner