AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google Nexus 7, AdWords & My Client Center (MCC)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Will the Google Nexus 7 tablet be Adwords-friendly (specifically for My Client Center and the FULL version of AdWords)?  Safari crashes REGULARLY on the iPad when accessing My Client Center and/or client accounts.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Nexus 7, AdWords & My Client Center (MCC)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Searchgain,

I have not had a chance to use the Nexus 7 tablet at all so I can't help you there.

I can say that you can now download Chrome for most mobile devices.  Whether or not that will help with the use of AdWords is probably still up in the air.  I personally haven't heard anything.  I was able to use the AW UI on my iPhone yesterday through chrome but not for a long time, just to play around a bit.  I have also experienced similar issues with safari on the iPhone. 

Here's hoping the new mobile Chrome will help!

Also, you may find better answers about the Nexus 7 in the Google Mobile Forum.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’