AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google Keyword planner shows approx search volume after setup and run the Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

This is the first time i use Google Ad. As mentioned on the subject.

I had follow the instruction to run a campaign, but i still not able to read the exact volume figure.

please advise.

Thanks

Tom L.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Google Keyword planner shows approx search volume after setup and run the Campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Check this reply;

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Account-Issues/I-want-to-create-an-adwords-account...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi MosheTLV,

I had read the link post. So..even i had run the campaign, i filled in the credit card info, i got approval on the status from ads and keywork. And it means not only above step need to complete, but also need to spend certain amount of money only able to read the "search exact figure"?

Anyone can advise the more efficient way, what is the minimum amount need to spend? how to check the info?

thanks for advise.. Smiley Happy

Tom L.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @tomleesk5 l,

There is no more efficient way. Google bases the Keyword Planner tool on your active campaign(s). You must use AdWords, meaning spend money with AdWords on your ads and keep it active. 

If you are looking for a way around this, you are only wasting your time. 

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James,

I run the active campaign and i did configure the cpc, and daily budget.

Under Campaign status - Eligible

Under Ad Group status - Eligible

Under Ads status - Approved

Under Keywords status - Eligible

What else Google need to run my Campaign? Anything i missed out?

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @tomleesk5 l,

You are welcome... that should do it. Keep the ads running for a few days and then access Keyword Planner. 

If you open AdWords and click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and then click on Billing, you should start to see some daily spends... which is what you will want. Four to five dollars per day should do it. 

Kind Regards,

James