AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google Hotel Finder- hotel price ads.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am wondering what is needed from a booking engine company to establish a direct connection to Google Hotel Finder.

There are several companies who have accoplished this task (Travelclick, Bookassist, Seekda), we want to give an opportunity to our client hotels to advertise on Google’s Hotel Price Ads program, which includes Google Hotel Finder.

I need advice please. Is there a way of contacting someone from the Travel ad team?

Thank you,

Federico Mato

Re: Google Hotel Finder- hotel price ads.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Federico M wrote:

I am wondering what is needed from a booking engine company to establish a direct connection to Google Hotel Finder.

There are several companies who have accoplished this task (Travelclick, Bookassist, Seekda), we want to give an opportunity to our client hotels to advertise on Google’s Hotel Price Ads program, which includes Google Hotel Finder.

I need advice please. Is there a way of contacting someone from the Travel ad team?

Thank you,

Federico Mato

Hi Fredrico,

I found this for you How to use Google Hotel Finder.

Please check the details below Help For Hotel Owners.Hope It Helps.Smiley Happy

Thank You For Showing Me Something New With This Business.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I'm writing from an OTA based in Europe and I'm searching for contact details about Google Hotel Finder. I would like to discuss about connecting our platforms with the whole inventory. Unfortunately the only results are for direct hotels contracts.

Could anyone help me with this?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, was there any answer to this? I'd like to connect our OTA to GHF. I'd also like to advertise with Google’s Hotel Price Ads program on GHF. Anyone have any new insight?