AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google Carousel Ads

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,
Google have recently rolled out carousel ads. I am trying to figure out how to make carousel ads? Any tutorial?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Google Carousel Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Not really sure about the specific carousel ads. But here are the defined formats available for the display ads:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3265299?hl=en

I hope this helps!

Pankaj

Google Carousel Ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Keith S,

I think it's still pilot program from Google.

I suggest you to contact your Google Account Manager for discussing about this matter 

Thanks

Google Carousel Ads

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You have posted in someone's help thread that is from way back in the past. There is no need in doing so.

This thread is now closed to new replies.

If you need assistance please make a new thread with relevant information about your specific needs with AdWords.

Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread). To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you for your understanding.