AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytic Goal Funnel Set-up ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm working with my Business Partner . We have real estate website . We want to track our web traffic and conversion . I'm already set-up all the Conversion Goals and Google Analytic funnel But it's not show me exact result . So please any body help me for it . 

Here you see my Google Analytic funnel settings :

http://goo.gl/MXtRQa

Please help me to set-up it properly with urls . 

Thanks in Advance : Reply me asap.
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arvind_Sharma
September 2015

Re: Google Analytic Goal Funnel Set-up ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Arvind.
The problem is the page type. You don't need to be using regular expressions. Just use DESTINATION.

There is a small quirk in your setup too. The hash symbol will not be read correctly by GA, it will ignore it.

So you need to use DESTINATION with

/
/automate-rent-payments
/step-2
/step-3
/your-property-was-submitted

You can use the "verify this goal" link below to check that the goals are working and tweak to get it right.

As an aside, I'd leave the first step of the goal out. It doesn't serve a function in your funnel. You already KNOW that the user is going to be on your site before they start the funnel.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arvind_Sharma
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Arvind.
The problem is the page type. You don't need to be using regular expressions. Just use DESTINATION.

There is a small quirk in your setup too. The hash symbol will not be read correctly by GA, it will ignore it.

So you need to use DESTINATION with

/
/automate-rent-payments
/step-2
/step-3
/your-property-was-submitted

You can use the "verify this goal" link below to check that the goals are working and tweak to get it right.

As an aside, I'd leave the first step of the goal out. It doesn't serve a function in your funnel. You already KNOW that the user is going to be on your site before they start the funnel.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It not show me any kind of data yet. I'm not see any kind of (drop off) information in funnel . Only see the conversion . So please suggest me more if you have anything else .