AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords account is suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My google adwords account has been suspended for some months back due to my mistakes not adhering to google policies.I have a blog http://www.myphotospeak.blogspot. which displays the art of photography(photos are orinally by me) in which i run the google ads and since my account in google adwords is suspended i cannot get traffic to my blog.

Can or by which way    the google lift the suspension on my adwords account?.I have approached Google twice but to no avail for this matter.Is my adwords account permanently suspended or can i get once more chance to pray for the lifting of suspension.Do Google give such chance to the publishers.

If there is no other ways in Google, what are the other sites which offer  monetary benefits by displaying their ads on my blog.Please let me know on this.

Please help me....

Regards

Richard

http://www.myphotospeak.blogspot.in 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Adwords account is suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello enrich,

After looking at your website I believe your account may have been suspended for Arbitrage which is basically when the main intention of a website is to gain profit from ads while using AdWords to drive the traffic. I would also check your email account (including the junk folder) as Google generally email you the reason for your suspension which will give you an exact idea of what's wrong.

If you adjust your website then you can request a re-review or contact Google via a form, both link are included on that link above.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.