AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello to everyone,

i'm writeing the adwords remarketing tag on my website using education sites implementation but the detailed debbugger inside adwords say me that there are problem with 'edu_pi' becouse it is not inlcuded in all pages. Now, i implemented edu_pid in all 'lead' and 'program' pages but not in 'other' and 'home', it is correct? Tag assistant say me some validation errors for 'home' and 'other', i think for the same reason, but i not have any edu_pid for show in these pages, follow the flight example:

<script type="text/javascript">
var google_tag_params = {
flight_destid:  " ",
flight_pagetype: "home",
flight_totalvalue:
};
</script>

My website is : https://www.istitutoinforma.it/

Thankyou very much for help

bye

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mariasole B
January 2016

Re: Google AdWords Remarketing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mariasole B,

You are good to go this way. I do not find any issue with your implementation at the moment. Even the Tag Assistant is not showing error.  'edu_pi' is not necessarily required for home and other pages. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mariasole B
January 2016

Re: Google AdWords Remarketing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mariasole B,

You are good to go this way. I do not find any issue with your implementation at the moment. Even the Tag Assistant is not showing error.  'edu_pi' is not necessarily required for home and other pages. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.