AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords: Multiple layers Remarketing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I re-market to audience that already seen the re-marketed ads?

I would like to achieve below:

1st set of ad > Re-marketing List

2nd set of ad > Re-marketing List that seen the 1st set of ad

3th set of ad  > Re-marketing List that seen the 2nd set of ad

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kovin Yoong
September 2015

Re: Google AdWords: Multiple layers Remarketing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, Kovin.

I think stacked bidding + impression capping can get you where you want to go. Bid slightly lower for set #2 and even lower for set #3 and everybody will first see the #1 set (until they reach the cap) then #2 until they reach the cap and then #3. Nobody will see #2 before #1 if you bid higher for #1 and so on.

Just make sure you do not optimize for anything and rotate the ads indefinitely.

One small problem that my occur is when an ad from set #2 has a much higher CTR than set #1 and its QS may shoot over the QS of set #1. But by spreading your bidding accordingly I think you should be able to achieve pretty much what you want.

Having completely different audiences, based on who's seen the ad is not achievable, from what I know, because you need to be able to set a cookie to differentiate audiences. And apart from Doubleclick nobody sets cookies when their ads show Smiley Happy.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.