AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords Labelling

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Guys,

I got a big problem with Google AdWords Labels. I need to assign labels for 2000 ad groups in different campaigns. Can I add labels in single shot for all of these ad groups? If manual addition is only the way for this, then I need to spend hours on this labelling.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Karim SK,

Marketing Analyst,

Ed Ventures e-Learning Pvt Ltd.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google AdWords Labelling

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Karim,

Labels can be added to multiple selections manually, i.e. if you choose a Campaign and select all the Groups you can then apply a label to all those groups in one action.

However, if this won't work for you it might be easier to look at using Scripts to apply the labels based upon conditions.  Labels can be set in Scripts so as long as you can find a way to choose the Groups you want programmatically, you could use a Script to apply them. One other advantage of this is that the script could be scheduled to run periodically so if the labelled Groups might change over time say, as their performance varies, the labels could change automatically.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits