AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords Auction Insights

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Friends,

I am running AdWords campaigns in a highly competitive bidding conditions. When I review the Google Auction Insights report to get understand about the competition, I am getting only the root domain of my competitors (Eg: abc.com but not abc.com/xyz.html). But when I looked into the competition in Google search, some competitors are using different landing pages with different pricing and promotions based on the locations (Counties, Cities). This strategy is hurting a lot to my CTR and Conversion rate goals.

I would like to know is there any tool to identify such landing pages of competitors? Its highly difficult to identify all the landing pages thru Google search results.

Any information regards above issue is most welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Karim SK.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google AdWords Auction Insights

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Karim,

Auction insights show the base domain, as a competitor's identity for us to understand where we stand, compared to them. There's no way to pull the exact URL of competitor's ads. There are other tools available for competitor analysis, but I doubt if they'd be able to give the exact URL. Location & season based offers & discounts certainly contribute to conversion rates. However, researching is the only option I'm can think of; in this case.

Cheers,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Sumanth,

Thanks for your reply. Can you please name some tools available for competitor analysis?

Thanks,
Karim SK.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

You're welcome, Karim!

There are many, both free & paid. A few are listed in this third party website.

Cheers,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar