AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Good Call: A Guide to Driving Calls with AdWords

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hello AdWords Community!

I have three fantastic resources for you from our friends on the AdWords Best Practices team to help you drive more calls to your business! These resources are great for those looking to take full advantage of call-only campaigns or to drive calls alongside clicks. It covers how to measure all of the calls advertisers drive, how to update bidding and messaging to increase the number of calls you receive, and what changes can increase a website’s value to callers.

Screen Shot 2015-04-24 at 16.24.27.png

Check out this whitepaper on the subject, a handy checklist and if you missed it, you should also watch the recording of our live Hangout on Air on the subject! 

All of these resources, and more can be found in our Best Practices section of the Help Center!

Kathleen

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Good Call: A Guide to Driving Calls with AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the great breakdown, whitepaper, and recording. Really helpful.

Re: Good Call: A Guide to Driving Calls with AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks kathleen, the hangout on air is very informative and i know more about call only campaign now. thanks for sharing.