AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Gmail Sponsored Promotions Form In Ad.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I am running Gmail Sponsored Promotions for one of my clients and I have got it set up in the AdWords interface. I can't figure out how can I design a form to bi included in my ads to improve lead generation. The features available for ad creation in AdWords interface are just: uploading an image, sigle product promotion and multiple product promotion. I know that in standalone interface for GSPs you can create a html ad but stand alone interface will not be available soon. Is there any way I can do an HTML form for my GSP ads run in AdWords interface?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Gmail Sponsored Promotions Form In Ad.

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Agnes G,

Welcome to AdWords community. Gmail sporsered ads are in beta version. If you want to run GSP ads then you need to white list your AdWords account from AdWords support team. Then you will be able to run ads.
No, you can not upload HTML ads in GSP ads.

Hope it helps you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have got them running already but I don't know how to do an ad with a lead generation form in. If you cannot upload HTML ad is there any other way to construct a form within an ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Suman,

We are regularly seeing ads with form in there, please let us know the way if you know.

Regards,
Rakesh Bijewar

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Gets,

Welcome to adwords community, Yes you can run gsp ads, Please contact to google support team and share adwords customer id with them they will help you to whitelist your customer id for gsp ads then you will able to run ads .

Hope it helps you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Gmail Sponsored Promotions - Creative Validation, Here is URL: https://www.google.com/ads/gsp/creative/. Build ad first, and then explore zip file. Upload the zip file to Adwords(GSP).

Badged Google Partner
# 7
Badged Google Partner
Is there anyone out there who can create these forms?

Sq
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Sq
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
HTML specs > https://support.google.com/displayspecs/answer/6256348

Form is a simple get request, reasonably easy to implement - I have a zip template for anyone if they need it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can you please share your template with me please? Thanks!

Sq
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Sq
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
no problem - you will need to ping google support for approval to use forms first (even if you see the html upload option) - and let me know of an 'adwords community guidelines safe' method to send you the zip file?