AdWords
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Gmail Sponsored Promotion ad type

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have this query for Gmail Sponsored Promotion..

As it is said by one of member this kind of promotion in Gmail is not available in India. Is this right - https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Advanced-Features/Is-Gmail-Sponsored-Promotion-available-in-...

If it is not currently available in India then can anyone answer this:

ads in gmail promotional tab.png

As you can see above is Indian Job portal showing ads on my gmail (I am Indian too).

So let me know how can I set up these kind of ads on other gmail and what is the procedures...

Thanks,

Mansoor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mansoor S
September 2015

Re: Gmail Sponsored Promotion ad type

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Mansoor,

Our Top Contributor Rakesh already answered the query in the same thread. He says that it is available in India but you have to white list your account by consulting your Google Rep.

Please check the same thread and read the answers from Rakesh and Shashank and you will find the answer.

- Prashanth Reniguntala

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mansoor S
September 2015

Re: Gmail Sponsored Promotion ad type

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Mansoor,

Our Top Contributor Rakesh already answered the query in the same thread. He says that it is available in India but you have to white list your account by consulting your Google Rep.

Please check the same thread and read the answers from Rakesh and Shashank and you will find the answer.

- Prashanth Reniguntala