AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Gmail Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yesterday i created a one gmail ad campaign and i saw in next few hours i have received 19 clicks for reference i attached a screen shot but when i saw in my analytics so there is no such traffic increase, can you please tell me what is the reason even i have added a write landing page url.

Secondly, I want to know how can i set "Gmail Clicks to website" and why it is 0 if i have received 19 click on the gmail ads, if i have to set it manually so how can i do this to see how many people land to my landing page.( "Gmail Clicks to website"  this feature is listed in 11th column)

Lastly, I want to know when i do mousehover on status where "managed" written it is showing me, no ads is showing why is that so?

gmailads.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Gmail Ads

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

You are charged when someone clicks on your ad. When the user clicks on the ad it expands providing a user with more info. Recently in one of my campaigns I've invested $30 for a Gmail test and I got only two clicks to the website from 823 clicks. Ads were created by professional designer with nice call to action. 

Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’