AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Global campaign with local bid adjustments?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello AdWords Friends & Team,

I have a global campaign "worldwide shipping" and want keep it global, but for Berlin I want to adjust the bid by +20%.

How can I do that?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Global campaign with local bid adjustments?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

With enhanced campaign you can easily adjust bids by locations. First make sure you have upgraded your campaign to enhanced campaign. Then in setting make sure you specificly have Berlin targeted as a seperate listings (you can't just have worldwide selected). Once you saved that there is a tab named locations that will allow you to adjust your bids based on locations

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome;

In legacy campaigns, Geo targeting is set at the campaign level; So you'll have to set a separate campaign for Berlin to do that;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

With enhanced campaign you can easily adjust bids by locations. First make sure you have upgraded your campaign to enhanced campaign. Then in setting make sure you specificly have Berlin targeted as a seperate listings (you can't just have worldwide selected). Once you saved that there is a tab named locations that will allow you to adjust your bids based on locations

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

JeremyL is correct. On enhanced campaigns you can adjust the bid per location.

I edited my first reply to reflect that.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’