AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Getting Impressions but can't see display ads in placements.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI,

I recently created a new display ad campaign.

I want my banner ads to be visible on all google display network and managed placements relevant to my site for branding purpose!

When i check my "ads" section i see thousands of impression on my display ad,

also under my managed placements, i can see counts of impression on my placements which are pretty good!

But when i manually check my managed placements and check those websites where i got a lot of impressions!

I can't see any of my banners or ads...?? Why?

Need some help from you guys... 

Thank You in advance! Man Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Getting Impressions but can't see display ads in placements.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sundeeo_sanil,

Welcome to the community!

It is really hard to check ads on placements. I wish to have Ad Preview tool for placements as well Smiley Happy

Well you can click to "see url" & sort it by impressions and can check some of internal url of the placements where ur ads appear. You will be really lucky if you get to see your ads. Smiley Happy

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sundeeo_sanil,

Welcome to the community!

It is really hard to check ads on placements. I wish to have Ad Preview tool for placements as well Smiley Happy

Well you can click to "see url" & sort it by impressions and can check some of internal url of the placements where ur ads appear. You will be really lucky if you get to see your ads. Smiley Happy

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank You Neha for your quick response!
From last few days i'm trying this same method, but unfortunately i didn't succeeded.
Meanwhile, I also started remarketing, hope this helps my viewers!