AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Get these ads off my video

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not a member, why am I getting pop adds on my youtube video. I want these adds off my website. How do I do that?  Please help.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Get these ads off my video

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Paula,

Welcome to AdWords community Smiley Happy

If you want to disable ads in your YouTube video, please follow the below link & change your video setting as described :-

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/94522?hl=en
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Paula,

Welcome to AdWords community Smiley Happy

If you want to disable ads in your YouTube video, please follow the below link & change your video setting as described :-

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/94522?hl=en
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
If you made a video on Youtube and used the music they have on there for music in your video and or used their slide show creator there is nothing you can do as Youtube says flat out that this will happen and using the music the ad money will go towards paying the artist and using their creator is just using their stuff to make your video and they show ads. If this is the case you will have to create your own videos using a software and have your own music or buy a licensed copy from a artist outside of Youtube. Hope this helps.