AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Get keyword suggestions from website

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there any free keyword tool out there that can give me a list of keywords after scanning a website? Something like the Display ad builder tool that scans a site for building images but in this case for search (getting keyword ideas). Such a tool could be useful to build smaller campaigns. Something that AdWords engineers could look to build for SMBs.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Chetan J,

For keywords ideas, you can use Keyword planner tool by Google.

Note: To make efficient use of the tool, you need to have an active campaign with some threshold spend(not disclosed).

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, Archit. Keyword Planner is useful for sure. However, it does require a search term/keyword input to get more suggestions. My question was around plugging in a website to get keywords (will be useful to quickly showcase opportunity for new AdWords customers or for building out campaigns quickly for SMBs). 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chetan J
June

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

In the tool, you can put your website url in Your landing page section and get keyword ideas related to your business.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, cool. Let me try that. Thanks, Archit.

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

You are welcome.

Regards

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Aside from Keyword Planner - I use Keyword Spy - I find it super easy to get ideas for keywords and for ad copy.  You can check out the competition too.

I know others that like spyfu - But i don't have much experience with that one.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, Shanee.