AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Geotargeting Global

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to advertise in every country in the world.  Is there an easy way to do this?  Right now I can only find a way to select each individual country but I am wondering if there is one location to make the campaign appear in every country.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lenny K
April 2016

Re: Geotargeting Global

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello, Lenny.

When you create a campaign, the first option is to target "All countries and territories".
Once you've created the campaign, if you want to target All countries and territories, just remove the current location targeting.

Yep, it's actually that simple: no targeting = target everything. And it's one of the mistakes people make when they don't want to target All countries and territories Smiley Happy.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lenny K
April 2016

Re: Geotargeting Global

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello, Lenny.

When you create a campaign, the first option is to target "All countries and territories".
Once you've created the campaign, if you want to target All countries and territories, just remove the current location targeting.

Yep, it's actually that simple: no targeting = target everything. And it's one of the mistakes people make when they don't want to target All countries and territories Smiley Happy.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.