AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Geo Targeted Ads Not Displaying

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi does anyone have experience of a geo targeted ad not displaying when everything looks ok on the account? Credit balance is good, ad is approved, keywords approved, radius targeting is good, CPC pushed really high - even using the ad tool displays fine and returns ad in first position. Do a real search and its no-where to be seen. This problem seemed to occur around 17th July 2012, before that ads were working fine

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by stephenb (Follower ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Geo Targeted Ads Not Displaying

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

On periodically basis Google keep reviewing the ads to make sure ads complies with Google adverstising polices. Kindly read why ads are under review to know more about ad review process.

Dinesh
My Blog

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

Google always recommend to use the Ads preview and diagnosis tool to check the ads status and position for your keywords. And as you mentioned in ads preivew tool you are seeing your ads in top position, this means your ads are running fine. The reason behind you could not see your ads can be, the region from where you are searching ads doesn't come in campaign geo targeting (radius targeting).

Dinesh
My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dinesh, thanks for the reply. So what do you think could be the reason why befire 17 Jul all the ads worked fine and then 17 Jukl onwards they dont display in a real search.. I find that odd

Thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by stephenb (Follower ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

On periodically basis Google keep reviewing the ads to make sure ads complies with Google adverstising polices. Kindly read why ads are under review to know more about ad review process.

Dinesh
My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Im aware of that but this ad is not "under review' it displays perfectly on the display tool. Its seem that from Googles perspective all looks good but the ad just doesnt display in real life. Do you know which database google use for geo targeting? Im wondering if there could be a data / IP range mix up...

Thanks

Steve

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ,

Did you solve "Geo Target Ads Display" as I am having the same problem?