AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Generate previews of text ads in display format?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I would like to show some stakeholders what our text ads will look like in the various display ad formats as per this page: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/185665?hl=en

Is there any way to do that?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Once you ad the creatives to Adwords, then on the creative tab, click the link below the ad that reads "View full-sized image ad". 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Rising Star)
December 2016

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

There isn't really any way to preview text as for display the way you can text ads for search networks. The format of the ads will vary depending on placement and ad slot. Even during the ad creation process Google only shows an example of what a text ad may look like for search network results. I think the link you cited would be the best example of some of the possibilities. Other than that, you will probably have to see if you can find a live example on one of the more prominent placements and take a screen shot.

Tom

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

My mistake. Tom is right. I misinterpreted the question (i.e. didn't read well enough).

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

For your reference: About text ads on the Display Network

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’