AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

GSP Ads feature

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can i create customised HTML form filling ads in gsp or i need some different account for it?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: GSP Ads feature

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Vaishali,

If you are trying to create a Form based creative for serving ads in India, you need to have a US or Singapore Dollar billing associated with the account. If this is not the case with your account, you will not be able to create this GSP ad.

Other than this, the GSP interface is now within the AdWords interface and its just like running a display campaign but you first need to create the ad using the ad gallery. If you do not see an option to create a Gmail ad then your account has not been whitelisted yet (this is the first requirement you need to take care of).

If your account is whitelisted and you need to run your GSP campaign you can do so by looging into your AdWords account, create a new display campaign and then can create HTML based Gmail ad.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Vaishali,

No, adding HTML codes in the new GSP interface is not allowed. In the new interface, we only have limited ad options and form fills is not available as of now. Also, you need to get your account whitelisted to use GSP in Adwords, as the old interface will be stopped in June.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Regards

Rohit Khanna

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shashank,

I was trying to create GSP in Adwords and I didn't see Gmail ad option in my account. So I saw your answer here that you have to be whitelisted to see that. The question is how can I get my account whitelisted and how can I know when it's done?

Thank you,
Kristina

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kristina,

You need to call your adword account manager to get whitelisted your account for GSP.
Another thing that I want to tell that now you can upload html form and template in GSP adwords.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shashank,

Adwords GSP is now with HTML uploader, Now you can upload HTML that we using on their beta version.

Here is the screen shot

screencapture.png

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star
Hi Mansoor,

Thanks for posting this.

Although, I am well aware of the HTML ads feature as I am running multiple GSP campaigns for my clients.

I appreciate the effort though!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @vaishali s,

One thing more I want add that You can use GSP with india billing account not it's necceary to have billing account of USA. You can target audience of any country where Google Allows to show the ads in gmail Inbox.

I have achieved recently white listed account for GSP & I am billing in INR so don't worry if your adwords account billing method is INR. You just contact as mention by @Mansoor S and contact to Google RAP, use GSP services.

Because of beta version, You can not got Doc about setup of GSP so after White listing Google RAP will provide you complete PDF for setups.

Regards

Mohit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No you dont need a different account as far as i know. The question is , do we need an ssl if we ask only the name and the email?

Rising Star
# 10
Rising Star
Hi Mohit,

Yes, you can definitely run a GSP campaign using a INR billing, the only downside here is that you cannot run a Form based creative in your campaign. So if your campaigns objective is to drive conversions from GSP, you may not get the desired numbers here.

@dimitris K - Yes, SSL is a must whatever the platform. GSP needs to be especially secure as you are passing information from the Gmail Interface to either your backend or some server.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,