AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

GOOGLE *SVCSAPPS_R CC@GOOGLE.COM

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I disable the account then? Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Amy,

The charges are for Google Apps, not AdWords.

Do you use Google apps? Have you set up a Google G Suite account?

You will want to cancel the subscriptions, not disable an account. 

Kind Regards,

James

Re: GOOGLE *SVCSAPPS_R CC@GOOGLE.COM

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi James thank you so much for responding. However, aren't gmail accounts free? I don't understand why I am being charged though since I never entered my card number since all google drive, docs, sheets apps are free from the App Store. Thank you once again for your time

Cheers,
Amy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James thank you so much for responding. However, aren't gmail accounts free? I don't understand why I am being charged though since I never entered my card number since all google drive, docs, sheets apps are free from the App Store. Thank you once again for your time

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amy Z
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Amy,

You are welcome. 

Google offers two tiers of products. A personal Gmail account is free, as are some of the apps like Google Drive, Google Docs, etc.. Then they offer business level upgrades, space increase for Google Drive, etc.. And they offer domain names, custom email address for use with Gmail... and much, much more. 

Since this is a Google AdWords help community, I am not able to access your account or know what you are using or have or have not signed up for. You will have to research your account and determine that. The only thing I can state is that your charges are not for Google AdWords... and that they are for Google Apps, Google Domains, or Google Custom Email services.

You can look around in your Google Account and learn more. And you can review your Google Wallet and see if anything is posted there.  If you use Google Chrome, you can look in the upper right hand corner and click on the grid on dots, which will allow your to access all of the various Google products. 

From there, you can use the link I provided in my last reply and research Google G Suites.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James thank you once again for your reply. I greatly appreciate it. However, I am certain that I didn't purchase any additional  services from Google so I don't understand how they have access to my bank account. Is there any chance that I subscribed to g suite by accident? 

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Amy,

You are welcome. 

Yes, it is possible. You could have accepted a free trial offer that expired and left the premium service active. 

I hope you get it all resolved soon.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James, 

sorry for the mass inquiries. Is there any way I can locate which email is associated with the service since I have a few gmail accounts actually. Thank you once again 

best,

amy 

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi Amy,

No problem.

As for locating the precise account... not really. You would need to log into each account and review and research. 

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

WHat features of my gmail account should I look through?