AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

GMB Synced location extension is not showing up in Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are SMB partners with Google and use AdWords API to create account in AdWords. With recent changes from Google on Location Extensions, we have changed the way we create location extension. We now, are using GMB for creating unverified locations and then sync them back with Google AdWords account.

To sync a particular GMB location from our GMB account, we apply a Label filter.

Though the sync works perfectly and we can see the location extension being shown as approved in AdWords, we are unable to see location extensions as a part of our Ad in the SERP. I am pasting below an image to confirm that our GMB location has been synced.

adwords_forum.JPG

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi AML,

Site extensions are not always shown.

Once you add them and they show as approved, your work is done... the rest is up the AdWords to decide when they show and how they are put to use with your campaigns. 

All the Best,

James

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

To the best of my understanding, the extensions are not shown always but at times when they are most relevant. If the extensions are visible and approved also, my suggestion would be to wait for the statistics to gather and then see if it works or not.

Pankaj