AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

G-mail Banner Ads

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

I want to run banner ads in gmail, Could any one suggest me how can I run for Gmail-AD.pngdisplay ad?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Clal Lodh
September 2015

Re: G-mail Banner Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Clal Lodh,

I can't the image you have attached, may be some technical issue. But as you are talking about Gmail Banner Ads, I can guide you to the right direction. Contact AdWords Support and request for enabling Gmail Sponsored Promotion feature. They will review your account and will whitelist your account if you are eligible. Once you are whitelisted, you can go to Ad Gallery from the Ads tab to create GSP ads. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Clal Lodh
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Clal Lodh,

I can't the image you have attached, may be some technical issue. But as you are talking about Gmail Banner Ads, I can guide you to the right direction. Contact AdWords Support and request for enabling Gmail Sponsored Promotion feature. They will review your account and will whitelist your account if you are eligible. Once you are whitelisted, you can go to Ad Gallery from the Ads tab to create GSP ads. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks for Answer Ratan,

One more question. What is eligibility criteria for the review process ?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Clal Lodh,

It's not clearly indicated any where in the documents online. However, in my experience there are certain product categories which are not acceptable for GSP. The best would be to contact the support on this. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha