AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Full URL of GDN Placement

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I have a GDN campaign targeting Topics. One of the placements have great results. the problem is that I cant seem to see the exact URL that provides me all the conversions, only the Domain name (the traffic is not from the domain level because there are no ads there, only list of articles).

Even when selecting the domain and choosing "Details" no specific URL appears. Its critical for me to figure out what is the article that provided me the great traffic, and to target this content on other sites. Any clue why it happens and if i can do something about it. 

Tnx!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Full URL of GDN Placement

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Many advertisers (especially big sites) do not report the full  "page URL" (i.e the specific page) on which the ad was shown, but rather reports it in a  "consolidated format". 

Which report are you using?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’