AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Frequently changing Prices on landing page

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

I am running campaign for A-B flights but as my site has many Flights and different prices for  same destination. they are updating daily and goes up down according to dates so how do i update my adcopy daily or change the landing page which shows the lowest price according to dates. 

is it the best practice to keep changing ad copy daily.

Dynamic ads can help me out better ???

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Maxime T (Google Employee)
February 2016

Re: Frequently changing Prices on landing page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Swati,

Couple of options I could think of:-

1. Ad customizers. You could review the specifications and see if that fits into your custom requirements or not. Here are the details:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6093368?hl=en

2. Creating dynamic remarketing campaign using a feed for your service. You can find more details around this here:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6053288?hl=en

I hope this helps!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Dynamic remarketing will work in case of image , display ads. if i am running search ads then wht will the best practice? DSA add??

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
The ad customizer pankaj noted looks like the answer and is pretty cool, as it says "A customizer can show text from the data you've uploaded, or text from a function within your ad."

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Swati,

You can change ads in Adwords through Ads Customizers.

There is already a lot of discussion on this inside the community. These are those links -

1. What can I do to update price changes in my ad?

2. Price changing automation of ads

Or you can read the Adwords Help Center for Ad Customizers

Or you can even use Adwords Scripts, if you know some Java programming Smiley Happy

Hope this helps!