AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Forwarding with 301 of 302

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a website and a few domainnames similar as the name of my website. How should I forward these names? With a 301 or 302? I want want is best for SEO.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Forwarding with 301 of 302

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jolanda,

I would advise you to post your question in webmaster forum. You can search webmaster forum and can find similar question already answered. Or can also start a new thread.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello,

I know this is off topic, but if you own all the domains that you are talking about and would like to stick to single domain for your business/services, then my suggestion would be to implement 301 permanent redirection. Search engines does prefer that compared to temporary redirections.

If you would like to post more about these sort of questions, best would be to re-post over Google Webmasters forum, which Neha is suggesting above. Here, we are happy to address AdWords related questions Smiley Happy

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the answers. Sorry for asking on the wrong community. I will look at the google webmasters forum.