AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

'Form Ad Extension' Is this really existing ad extension ??

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

Is 'Form Ad Extension' really existing ad extension ??

Recently I read a blog related to this and after I searching regarding this on Google, I didn't get any details. So I'm not sure whether its on Live, Beta or expired.

http://www.searchforce.com/blog/googles-ad-extensions-creating-interactive-actionable-promotions/

It will be great if anyone give more insight regarding this.

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dejeesh
September 2015

Re: 'Form Ad Extension' Is this really existing ad extension ??

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Dejeesh D,

Dont worry you are not going crazy these is no official documentation from G (at least that I have seen) It is in live beta. If you want to participate I suggest talking to your Google rep and ask if they can get you in the beta. There is a list of items Google needs from you to set this up.

Good Luck.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Yes, if you want to participate in beta, you need to contact support team. I can check for you if this beta test is still available .

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
@Hitesh L - is there an echo Smiley Happy ? It is still available I just had a client whitelisted for it a couple of weeks ago and I see the beta in search results daily.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dejeesh,

Form Extention is in Beta right now..You can ask your account manager to help you with this..i have done some test for my existing company and it has worked well..CTRs are higher comparitively..with slight lower CPCs..as it gives a different view to the end customer..it seems they are willing to click on these ads..although search query in the form is very low..Since it is giving better CTR than normal search ads..its a win win situation for us..ask google support team or your account manager..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How do i find out whomy account manager is ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Santosh,
Are you able to see the queries that people search? When looking at an ad with this extension and you click on the "privacy" link, it says "Information entered here will be sent to the advertiser." However, where can you view this information.