AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

For the E-commerce website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

According to E-commerce website which google adwords advertising platform is good like Search, Display, Google Shopping & Youtube. After telling this question answer please also tell me why it is good and how it can increase sales and reduce cost...?? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ashish,

Google introduced new website which can help you:

https://adwords.google.com/home/marketing-goals/

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Neha

Please also help me to define the all types of dynamic remarketing...?? 

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Ashish,

Welcome to the community!

I have an e-commerce client and through using Adwords, 65% of their sales comes through this channel.

There are many different routes you can go down but it all depends on your goals and your budget.

For example, if you are looking to drive more traffic to your website, you will want to go down the route of AdWords search campaigns. Through this, you can target relevant keywords to your business and serve tailored ads to entice users to click.

If you have a website which gets a decent amount of traffic, you could go down the route of Remarketing which you allows you to segment your current traffic and serve them ads to entice them to buy, complete their purchase etc.

As you mentioned above, you can utilise Dynamic remarketing and serve tailored ads based on the products of which a user last viewed. If you are just starting out on AdWords, Dynamic remarketing can be a little confusing to set up (See the guide below).

https://www.optimizesmart.com/guide-to-dynamic-remarketing-in-google-analytics-adwords/

I would advise getting started with a Search campaign or a Display campaign but as mentioned above, it depends on your goals and budget etc.

Hope this help.

Regards,

Terry