AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

For a Single Responsive Ad, Can I See Data on How the Various Ad Formats Are Performing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I create a responsive ad, I can see how my ad will look in text, image, and native formats; however, I can't seem to find data on how it performs in each of these formats. Is this a feature currently available? If not, are there plans to add this feature? 

It would be useful to be able to have a column for ad format that would allow me to segment the data by text format, image format, native format etc.

For a Single Responsive Ad, Can I See Data on How the Various Ad Formats Are Performing?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I understand what you're asking for, as I would like this data as well, but after doing some searching I don't think this is a feature yet. This would be great to have so you could test different formats then choose the ones that perform the best.