AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Font size for text in ad: where option?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Currently making an ad banner for dynamic remarketing and I cannot find an option where I can change the font size of the text. Though that should be possible right? Anyone an idea where to find that?

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Font size for text in ad: where option?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Are you using the ad- gallery?
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3265299?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes exactly! Within this I do not see the option to change the font of the texts, any idea?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I will check with my graphic designer, but since those are templates, you need an external tool to resize the fonts.

EDIT:

Check also this discussion on the topic. The solution suggested  might fit  your needs. 

Font change and image resize for display ads

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot! Unfortunately I do not have that 'animation' button.. no idea why not.

I clicked on +ad, then Ad gallery, then Dynamic Ads, then Dynamic products ads - image, and then the field appears. Without the button animation though. Should I perhaps follow another path?