AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Finding Dates of Clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got a click yesterday, but I had already had 2 other clicks on two other ads in the last few days and I can't remember which ads were clicked on. How can I find out which ad generated yesterday's click?

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by petebardo (Top Contributor)
September 2015

You can do that...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

...by clicking on custom date range in the top right and selecting the exact date range (can be just one day if you like to see which days gave what clicks). 

Go to the 'ads' tab if that 's what you're interested in and you'll be able to see clicks by ad. You should also have a look at what keywords triggered the ads and got clicks in conjuction with the ads. Will try to post an image in a sec that will help.

Ta

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by petebardo (Top Contributor)
September 2015

You can do that...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

...by clicking on custom date range in the top right and selecting the exact date range (can be just one day if you like to see which days gave what clicks). 

Go to the 'ads' tab if that 's what you're interested in and you'll be able to see clicks by ad. You should also have a look at what keywords triggered the ads and got clicks in conjuction with the ads. Will try to post an image in a sec that will help.

Ta

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Jack,   Got it. Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Jack,

Got it. Thanks.

you are welcome :-)

Top Contributor
# 4