AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Find AdWords on Social Media

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

It's been so great getting to meet our Top Contributors (TCs) from around the world this week during the #tcsummit2013. We've had lots of social media updates with the summit, so I wanted to share with you the links to all our social media channels so you can stay connected with us.

Google+

Google Ads

Google para tu negocio

Google para seu Negócio

Twitter

@Adwords

@AdWordsRussia

@GoogleAdWordsBR

@DentroDeAdWords

@AdWordsLatam

@AdWordsFR

@InsideAdWordsDE

@DentroAdWords

Facebook

Global page - facebook.com/adwords

YouTube

AdWords Help channel - youtube.com/adwordshelp

Connect with us!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Find AdWords on Social Media

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Coco
do you think we will see forums in smaller languages/geo areas anytime soon as well?

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi David,

We do have Communities in some smaller languages. Which one are you looking for?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
It was great meeting you, and all of the other wonderful community managers, AdWords TCs and other TCs from all around the world. I can't wait to do it again! Thanks for the updated social media connections.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hey Coco!

Would it make sense for this info be added as a page to the navigation here or maybe stickied for easy access?

Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Coco

Swedish (could include norwegian and danish)

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager

@PPCBossman Great idea; I'm working on it Smiley Happy

@David_Precisera We don't currently have a Swedish Community, but we're always evaluating where else we can expand. I'll definitely keep your recommendation in mind!