AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Feed Daily Update

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

It is recommended to daily update a custom feed in a Remarketing Dynamic campaign?

I need to do so because we upload daily new products on site. 

My fears are that the campaign will lose its stats(weak performance) and that will be a downtime, when the campaign will not be active.

Thanks,

Madalina

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Madalina M
October 2015

Re: Feed Daily Update

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, Madalina.

I doubt anything like that will happen. The only thing different with custom feeds as opposed to Google Merchant Center feeds is that the latter are automatically fetched and the custom ones are uploaded. But in both cases old feeds should be used to serve ads until the new feed was processed and approved. Once that happens, the transition from old to new feeds should be seamless.

And your campaign stats should stay the same, as the reports are not at feed level but rather at campaign, ad group level, etc.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Madalina M
October 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, Madalina.

I doubt anything like that will happen. The only thing different with custom feeds as opposed to Google Merchant Center feeds is that the latter are automatically fetched and the custom ones are uploaded. But in both cases old feeds should be used to serve ads until the new feed was processed and approved. Once that happens, the transition from old to new feeds should be seamless.

And your campaign stats should stay the same, as the reports are not at feed level but rather at campaign, ad group level, etc.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you, Calin.

You helped me very much Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Happy to hear that, Madalina. Good luck!