AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Fatal Errors

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Really strange - I made basic adcopy changes and Im getting the same fatal error message...

Google suggested it was because of bulk posting removed campaigns/adgroups but that was before it spread to basic updates...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fatal Errors

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Google reported this as a known issue. Engineering is working on a fix
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello,
I understand this is in the process of being fixed by the Engineers, but in the meantime do i just have to leave my campaign as is without being able to make any changes? I would like to update keyword bids if possible, but am unable to post due to the "fatal error".

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
The Issue was fixed. You should be fine now.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Where was it fixed? I am still having the same issue, and when reaching out to the AdWords team I continue to get the same standard, "Engineers are working on it, it will be another 24 to 48 hours before it is resolved," spiel, so far reverted changes, and uninstalling the program have not worked for me.